In spring 2019, Martin Dücker researched several sources in the archives of St. Mary's church.
After 40 years the wind supply was altered. Later modifications include specification, action and the addition of a Swell division
Soon after completion, first faults of the Schmidt organ became obvious. Julius Ernst Marx of Berlin was called to rebuild the instrument.
In 1766, Rostock organ builder Paul Schmidt was commissioned to build a new organ for St. Mary's church.
1452 first record of an organ, from 1590 to 1593, Heinrich Glowatz builds a large organ (III/52-54) at the nave's western end
Specification after the last renovation of 1983